Cloud Architect – GCP, Azure
We are partnering a well-established company within the Logistics sector, looking to expand their Cloud and Architecture team, further supporting large scale digital transformation projects on both local and International projects.
You are tasked to oversee the company’s cloud computing strategy, including overseeing their Cloud roadmap and overall adoption plans. You will support the IT Infra Architect Lead to define technology strategies for Infrastructure, build on current architecture to develop upon further. You will be responsible for compiling policies, setting standards, review new solutions and drive the vision to utilize Automation, Machine Learning technologies.
- You have 8+ years of experience as a Senior Cloud Architect with proven track record in designing and architecture on Azure Cloud.
- Work closely with EA and business stakeholders to strategise, understand business requirements and translate them into a cohesive integrated solutions
- Experienced in working in a DevOps environment and familiar with DevOps tools and platforms, also experience in implementing solutions with deployments involving zero down-time.
- Professional Cloud certifications such as AWS, Microsoft Azure a strong advantage
- You have excellent communication skills and express collaborative skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to May Chua at email@example.com, quoting the job title. We regret that only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 16S8060 / R2090112Apply for this position