Cloud Architect (presales)
We are partnering a well-established company who has recently spun off a SME Digital team in Malaysia, further supporting large scale digital transformation projects with both local and International clients.
You are tasked to lead Cloud migration and architecture roadmaps, delving down to understand desired customer outcomes, technical objectives and recommend out of the box solutions. You will also engage in pre-sales activities, stepping into live demonstration to help elaborate proposals and solution designs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams internally to implement new solutions, providing guidance for Public Cloud applications. You will be responsible for compiling policies, tender bids, setting standards, review new solutions and drive the vision to utilize Automation, Machine Learning technologies.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Public Cloud architecture, design and implementation of critical applications within Enterprise environments.
- Work closely with EA and business stakeholders to strategise, understand business requirements and translate them into a cohesive integrated solutions
- Any related pre-sales / Cloud consulting experience including focus on delivery timelines as advantage.
- Professional Cloud certifications such as AWS, Microsoft Azure a huge plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and express collaborative skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to May Chua at email@example.com, quoting the job title. We regret that only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.Apply for this position