Corporate Secretarial, Manager/Senior Manager – SGX-Listed Conglomerate
Our client is an established conglomerate with extended reach across APAC. This is a critical role working alongside a seasoned corporate secretarial team, to manage a mix of SGX-listed and privately held entities. Complex transactions/projects will be involved.
- Draft board resolutions, maintain and update corporate secretarial records to comply with statutory requirements
- Work closely with the Legal team and relevant business units to ensure SGX-listed and regional entities are compliant with the Companies Act etc.
- Advice on matters related to Board and shareholders meetings which may include taking and/reviewing minutes
- Draft and/review announcements for release on SGX
- Any other duties such as arranging for notarization & legalizations of documents, etc.
- At least 8 years’ experience in corporate secretarial or hybrid role either in-house or with a service provider
- Familiar with handling SGX-listed entities and also corp sec work related to complex corporate transactions
- Conversant with Singapore Companies Act and relevant statutory requirements
- Able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
Please click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Referrals will also be appreciated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 16S8060Apply for this position