Corporate Secretary SE/AM, SGX-Listed
Our client is an established MNC with extended reach across APAC. This is a critical role working alongside a seasoned Legal and Corp Sec team to manage a portfolio of public and private entities.
- Draft board resolutions, maintain and update corporate secretarial records to comply with SGX-listing and relevant statutory requirements
- Work closely with the Company Secretary to ensure SG and regional entities are compliant with the Companies Act etc.
- Assist in administrative matters related to Board and shareholders meetings which may include handling the first cut of minutes taking
- Work with local and regional service providers on selective corp sec matters.
- Provider corporate governance advice that balances commercial and legality needs.
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate secretarial either in-house or with a service provider. Open to candidates directly from service provider
- Familiar with handling SGX-listed work
- Conversant with Singapore Companies Act and relevant statutory requirements
- Able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
Those interested, kindly click “Apply”. Alternatively, interest and referrals to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 16S8060Apply for this position