Cybersecurity Engineer (Network and Security)
Kerry Consulting is partnering with various multinational firms looking to hire a Cybersecurity Engineer that will supporting planning, implementation and maintenance of security infrastructure, managing the daily operation of the network security infrastructure, ensuring reliability and performance of the system.
- Design, Maintain and support security infrastructures and platforms using industry-standard tools and technologies.
- Design and Maintain Cybersecurity Policies and create cybersecurity awareness.
- In-charge of subject matter expert of incident, perform security risk assessment for system, network and data.
- Degree/Master’s in Computer Science and Information Systems, Information Security or Cybersecurity.
- Proven track record of 3-5 years in supporting and overseeing IT security infrastructure within enterprise settings.
- To apply for this role, the candidate must have prior knowledge of encryption and tunnelling protocols.
- Some experience in cybersecurity in incident management OR VM OR Info-Sec, OR security engineering.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R21103356 Lic: 16S8060Apply for this position