Enterprise Architect, Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Our client is a market leader in specialty components manufacturing. As part of the organisation’s core strategy, they are embarking on a technology transformation journey to drive more efficiencies in the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a greenfield transformation initiative as a global Enterprise Architect.
- Architectural and Technical oversight on Technology, Vendor and Software Selection.
- Digital Demand Management, Design and Delivery Lifecycle governance.
- Strategy formulation and execution with business and technology alignment at the forefront of activities.
- Capability enablement through digitisation and improvement of core processes within the enterprise applications and data landscape
- Roadmap development, change enablement and best practices-driven design championship through Technical Design Authority
- Develop, progress, and maintain the organisation’s enterprise architecture roadmap, driving alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Lead enterprise architecture strategy that enables value and growth across the business.
- Establish architectural principles and educate technical and functional leaders on capability-driven design thinking.
- Lead Technical Design Authority activities to establish the right forums for addressing burning technical and functional matters.
- Develop and maintain frameworks, collaboration environments, artefacts, business capability and reference technology models, roadmaps, and proceedings from Design Authority gatherings.
- Establish standards for selection, design, delivery, lifecycle governance and service transitioning of application and data initiatives.
- Communicate business architecture and capability enablement concepts and strategies to non-technical stakeholders with technology as a change enabler.
- Proactively advise on the digitisation state of the organisation by introducing quantifiable metrics and levers against gaps and industry norms.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS or relevant Certification in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise design, change and delivery of global software and infrastructure initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement complex enterprise architectures, including technology reference models, solution architectures, and infrastructure roadmaps.
- Knowledge of Cloud and hybrid environments in the context of enterprise architecture, programmatic change delivery and capability enablement.
- Track record of delivering and managing multi-lingual, multi-currency and multi-site enterprise platforms including ERP, CRM, MRP, MES and/or BI.
- Proven experience in delivering solutions using traditional waterfall and modern agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience of successfully and confidently engaging with product owners and being able to translate the key business drivers and requirements into Functional and Technical deliverables.
- Exceptional customer-facing, presentation and influencing skills.
- Capacity to train and guide other team members and business teams on best practices driven design, testing, delivery principles.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks efficiently.
- Excellent third party and stakeholder management.
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060Apply for this position