Field Process Manager – ALD or CVD
- Customer and Process Support: Proactively anticipate future customer needs and understand their perception. Utilize in-depth process knowledge to effectively resolve customer issues. Foster strong customer relationships by developing and implementing processes that consistently surpass customer expectations. Negotiate and influence the opinions of others, both internally and externally.
- Product support(process) and New Product Development : Lead JDP and JEP. Provide guidance and leadership to reporting managers in the areas of long-term program strategy and process design.
- Customer oriented support leading engagement projects, Process-related Technical Escalation : Act as the primary owner of process parts, driving quick resolutions for process-related issues that impact customer uptime. Build and develop a team of capable problem solvers. Ensure visibility to all technical stakeholders and prioritize process-related and technical escalations as top business priorities.
- Strong knowledge of the semiconductor industry, more than 10 years of relevant work experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in thermal ALD of metal oxide, or CVD.
- Skilled in managing teams that support complex instrumentation, applications, and informatics through phone and on-site customer interactions.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-direct and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both Korean and English), including the ability to present effectively to large groups and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a proven ability to make decisions that focus on problem-solving.
- Proficient in driving process improvements and achieving results through influence and facilitation in a globally distributed, matrixed operating environment.
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at ML@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)Apply for this position