Infrastructure Operations Specialist, Global Industrial Conglomerate
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Global Industrial Conglomerate to hire for an Infrastructure Operations Specialist.
With the Global HQ based in Singapore, you will be responsible for managing and leading technical discussions across the EUC, Cloud Computing and Network vertical.
Responsible for driving transformation for all the business entities within the Group, you will also assist the infrastructure operations team to ensure BAU, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology Management.
- Minimum 8 years Technical hands-on experience in Infrastructure – Systems, Network, Server, Security, Cloud.
- Proven record in leading Infrastructure operations.
- Strong working experience in vendor management.
- You possess excellent stakeholder management with effective communication skills.
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to Grace Lim at email@example.com quoting the above job title and reference code 27236.
Registration No: R1988923
License No: 16S8060