Network Engineer (IT & OT), Lead Energy & Utility
Kerry Consulting is exclusively partnering with a Lead Energy & Utility company for Multiple Headcounts within Network Engineering, across various seniority.
You are responsible for design, deploy, and maintaining high availability for daily operations. You are to review vulnerability and patch management process, including the deployment of patches.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related studies with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- CCNA certified, CCNP and CISSP is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and troubleshooting for Firewall (Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto), Layer 2 & 3 R&S, IPSec VPN and MPLS.
- Working experience in ITIL and ISO27001 processes.
- Team player with can-do attitude, and can work independently.
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to Grace Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title and reference code 27467.
Registration No: R1988923
License No: 16S8060