Project Management Manager based in Singapore
- Lead multiple New Product transition projects and manage matrixes cross functional engineering, field services, manufacturing operations, supply chain, production planning and quality teams to execute programs
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans addressing implementation of new product and work transfers
- Facilitate project teams and assess & mitigate program risks throughout the project life-cycle.
- Control and monitor program execution via schedule tracking and reporting.
- Prepare and present program status updates and toll-gate exit reviews for senior management and key stakeholders
- Communicate matters with cross-functional teams
- Participate and lead special projects for continuous improvement.
Qualifications & Skills
- Min. 5 – 10 years experience in program management or engineering project leadership, preferably semiconductor capital industry
- Strong project management and analytical skill
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Effective communication skill both in oral and written
- Strong leadership qualities to exercise influence both throughout the organization
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at ML@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)
Apply for this position