Restructuring & Insolvency Associate
An International law firm in Singapore is hiring a 1-4PQE Singapore-qualified Associate with expertise in restructuring and insolvency law. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in both contentious and non-contentious aspects of this practice area.
As a Legal Associate, the candidate will play a crucial role in advising and representing clients involved in complex restructuring and insolvency matters, as well as other non-contentious matters.
- Provide expert legal advice and support on all aspects of restructuring and insolvency law in Singapore.
- Analyse complex legal issues, conduct research, and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Contentious Representation: Represent clients in contentious proceedings related to restructuring and insolvency matters. Draft and file legal documents, prepare and conduct oral arguments, and provide advocacy in court.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-4 PQE, Singapore-qualified
- Expertise in Restructuring and Insolvency and working in a reputable law firm
- Proven track record in handling both contentious and non-contentious matters
- Working familiarity with court processes and other commercial disputes work
Please send your updated CV to Chewern@kerryconsulting.com
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.Apply for this position